Sunday, October 27, 2013

Recovery

Why is it that people think recovery from an Eating Disorder is all fun and games. That it's one path you walk down and it's a simple path. One that has no ups and downs. One that is perfect. Well it's not. It's not anything like that. Recovery is like a roller coaster. You have your ups and your downs. You'll have good weeks and bad weeks. Recovery is not a straight path.

As for me, I'm doing okay. I'm hanging in. I've been having a lot of trouble over the last few months and things have been hard. School is very stressful right now as I'm having trouble focusing. My eating disorder is not doing so well. I'm really struggling with it right now. I'm in group therapy, I have a medical doctor and a nutritionist and I also have a therapist. But it doesn't make things easier. I just want to hide behind my ED so that' I don't have to face this hard, cruel world. Because it's not easy.

Stay Strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment