Friday, May 31, 2013

“It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, so long as you don't stop”

Hello all :)

I thought I would just do a quick update because I promised myself I would blog at least once a week and so far it is not going as planned.

As you know I am trying to recover from my Eating Disorder but it is not an easy process. I have to deal with a lot of emotions and suppressed memories in order to get down to the root cause of my Eating Disorder. I'm currently in therapy and I am expected to talk a lot about my problems and I hate talking to strangers so it's not going so well. So I am considering going in-patient at St. Paul's Hospital for 3 weeks into their Eating Disorder Clinic. This idea was brought up by my counselor and I'm not really sure if I really want to spend three weeks in the hospital. However, it would be beneficial to me as it would medically stabilize me and help me with those "eating disorder" thoughts. Again this is just a maybe.

On a brighter note tomorrow I am moving to a basement suite of my own! Eventually I will get a roommate but for now it is all mine :) I want to send out a big thank you to all of you who have helped me get things for my place (You know who you are). It is greatly appreciated!!!!

Stay Strong <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm still finding it funny that all I gave you was a garbage can and a book. XD

    ReplyDelete